Admitted and Prospective Students Visit Freeman

Over 20 admitted and prospective MBA students visited Freeman on Friday, March 1. The next visit is planned for Friday, April 19.

Last Friday, over 20 admitted and prospective MBA students visited the Freeman School for a day packed with information about the School, the MBA program and some of the things that make the Freeman MBA experience unique. Current students, faculty and staff presented to the group.

Here’s what visitor Harry Dixon had to say:

“The whole visit was fantastic. Not only did the programs offered align with my interests, but I was also impressed by the caliber of the prospective and current students. The Burkenroad reports, even though they were a driver in my initial interest in Tulane, blew me away. Producing research from within such a fantastic program would be an amazing asset when trying to land a job. “

March25After a short tour highlighting some of the neighborhoods where Freeman MBAs live and play, we enjoyed a great New Orleans style meal at Superior Seafood while watching the historic St. Charles Avenue streetcars pass by.

The next MBA Campus Visit is scheduled for April 19. Please contact Margarita Ahumada, Assistant Director of Admissions, at margarit@tulane.edu if you are interested in being considered for an invitation to the April 19 event.

One Comment

1. ARIJIT DAS says:

This is Arijit Das, studying Human Resource Management at Xavier Labour Relations Institute, India. I am currently in my 3rd trimester now. I have also been selected for an exchange programme with A.B.Freeman School of Business, New Orleans and I would be studying there from August 2013 to December 2013.

As such, it would be really helpful if anybody could provide us with more information regarding course selections and course descriptions for graduate courses (6000 and 7000 level courses).

Arijit Das
    (arijit.das@astra.xlri.ac.in)